- McAffrey: "Meet my new partner, Mr. Hip. He's gonna make sure I do everything by the book. Toni Cipriani meet Ray Machowski. He's with us. We're gonna go fight organized crime now. You run along to the precinct and write a report. You're a good kid. Let's go, Toni."
- Ray: "Piece of shit, Leon."
- ― Leon McAffrey mocks his new partner, Ray Machowski
Toni meets Leon and his new partner, Ray Machowski, in Aspatria and after a brief introduction, Leon and Toni leave to 'fight organised crime'. Toni and Leon go to Belleville Park, where Leon has Toni kill twenty Forelli Family mobsters with a Katana sword.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Kill 20 Forellis using only the supplied katana before (3 minutes from the in-game time the player started the mission).
If Toni attempts to use any other weapon other than the Katana, a message will read:
- You have to kill the Forellis using the katana.
- 20 members of the Forelli Family - Killed by Toni Cipriani with a Katana sword under the orders of Leon McAffrey.
- The number 69 is a reference to the sexual position.
- A brown civilian version of the LCPD Cruiser/Taxi is featured during the opening cutscene.
- However, the mobile version of the game has the cutscene model for the car unused, but Leon's and Ray's motion capture still act like the car was there.
- The mission's name and the outfit given as a reward are clear references to the film Kill Bill Volume 1, where the main protagonist, Beatrix Kiddo, also known as The Bride, wears a yellow jumpsuit like the one Bruce Lee wore during The Game of Death.
- In the Kill Bill film, Beatrix faces a large gang of Yakuza members known as the Crazy 88, defeating them all using her katana and wearing the aforementioned outfit.
- The reason why Leon orders Toni to only kill 20 Forellis in a limited amount of time with only a katana (despite the large number of Forellis swarming around the scene) and why all of the Forellis only arm themselves with a meat cleaver remains unclear.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|