Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Credits in The Lost and Damned can be seen following completion of "Get Lost". During the credits the player may see different scenarios from TLAD, and the original GTA IV. Whether it be from one protagonist's point of view or in some cases together. During the credits three different songs can be heard playing: "Every Picture Tells a Story" by Rod Stewart, "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC, and "China Grove" by The Doobie Brothers. The following can be revealed:
- Niko and Roman finding their apartment building burning, then moving on to and arriving at Roman's cab depot, which is aflame as well. Johnny Klebitz can be seen passing by the depot as Niko and Roman depart.
- Niko Bellic chooses the fate of Ivan Bytchkov. The camera, however, pans away before a decision can be made by the player to prevent a canon ending.
- The first part of the chase from Shifting Weight.
- Museum shootout from different points of view. Johnny Klebitz coming out of museum from the right exit, Niko shooting his way out the left exit and stealing a PMP 600, and Luis Fernando Lopez escaping via the roof and shooting from the skylight.
- A police car rides to the Bank of Liberty, where Niko, Patrick McReary, and Derrick McReary are in the process of robbing it.
Closing Credits Video
- When the apartment is burning while Niko and Roman pass, if you look closely Niko is wearing the Perseus Charcoal Suit with either the backpack from Pegorino's Pride, the moneybag from Three Leaf Clover, or Elizabeta Torres's coke bag, while the bridge hasn't been opened yet nor have any of the missions occured.
- This is Patrick McReary, Derrick McReary, Vladimir Glebov, and Ivan Bytchkov's only appearance in TLAD.
- After Niko shoots Vlad, Roman runs over to Niko until the camera moves away. Roman can be seen bloody around the stomach area, possibly the gun shot wound he received from Mikhail Faustin in Crime and Punishment, despite Uncle Vlad taking place before that mission.
- Ironically, the credits end with the Three Leaf Clover mission and TBoGT opens up with the same mission.