Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "How do you feel about taking stuff from the cops? What if those cops were dirty? Really dirty? Really, really dirty? Okay, good. They've just taken some marked cash off a contact which could cause us some problems. Get it back to me before the LSPD trace it back to me."
Once there, the team must retrieve the bag of cash guarded by the officers. Lester will send a text to players informing them that there is more than one way into the alley. Once the bag of cash has been retrieved, the team must lose the 3-star Wanted Level given to them. Once that has been lost, the players then must return the cash to Lester's warehouse, where the mission ends.
- if you own a Karin Kuruma (armored) you can easily do it solo by driving straight down the alley doing drive-bys and once the coast is clear enough quickly get out and take the cash
- Use explosives on the first line of police officers. There are many vehicles around the alley, and, with so many police around, the resulting explosion will likely kill many of them. In doing so, however, will immediately warrant a 3-star wanted level.
- As there are many ways into the alley, you may want to assign different entrances to different members of your team.
- When it comes time to lose the cops, use the Los Santos River to escape, as there is plenty of places to hide once out of the cops' line of sight, and Lester's warehouse is easy to get to from the LS River.
- Also, when one team member loses their wanted level, all team members lose their wanted level. You may want to use one or two team members to distract the cops as the others hold the cash.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Hit 'Em Up, Denial of Service, Master Data, Artificial Scarcity, Handle with Care and On the List.
- A glitch can happen where it is impossible to evade the cops under any circumstances, thereby causing the mission to be unbeatable.