|For the plane in Grand Theft Auto V, see Duster.|
The Cropduster, as its namesake suggests, is a plane intended to spray pesticides over a large area in a small amount of time. Pressing the action/sub-mission button will activate the plane's pesticides (although the pesticides themselves serve no real purpose).
The Cropduster closely resembles a Grumman Ag Cat Cropduster, with a partially longer wingspan and fuselage length. It most frequently spawns in gray and red.
The plane has a short take-off time and slow top speed, which makes it unable to gain a large amount of altitude in a short period of time, and the slow rolling of the plane leaves the maneuverability much to be desired. However, the slow speed and the turning ability of the rear rudder of the plane allows it to turn far more quickly than most other "slow" planes, allowing it to bank more effectively, making up for its poor maneuverability.
Like the majority of planes, it has little to no endurance and is highly susceptible to damage, and like other propeller planes, it will stall when the player attempts to fly it vertically.
- On the top of the hill in Flint County between Foster Valley and The Farm, beside a small shack.
- Parked near a building to the north of Hunter Quarry and south of Octane Springs in Bone County, parked near some static caravans.
- Despite the fact that the Cropduster is equipped with a spraying system located under the wings, the pesticides are ejected out of the rear of the plane, in a similar fashion to the Stuntplane.
- Cropdusters are a rare sight in the sky, although they are most frequently seen in the country and rural areas, close to farms around the coast of San Fierro Bay such as Blueberry Acres and The Panopticon.
- Like other planes that tilt upwards when parked (such as the Stuntplane, Nevada and Rustler) the plane will roll backwards when the Cars drive on water cheat is enabled.
- In the mobile version of San Andreas, the pesticides cannot be activated due to the activator button not being included. However, if the player connects a gamepad to his/her device and presses the action/sub-mission button, the pesticides will be sprayed like normal.