Crowfest '98 is a benefit concert held in Liberty City Stadium in 1998, during the events of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. It is sponsored by the Liberty Tree and Flashback FM, and cannot be watched by the player. Its taglines are "More a way of life than a festival really" and "Making charity history", a play on Live Aid's "Make poverty history".
The concert features English musician Crow and a few other acts, the names of which are references to real-life bands and performers. It is held in three stages: the Woodland Stage, the Lazer Boyz Stage and the World Orchestra Stage. A complete lineup is listed below.
- MegaFairy (Megadeth)
- The Soapdodgers (Soundgarden)
- Poshkid Puddlewater Revival (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
- Millenium Spaceship (Jefferson Starship)
- Von Crappe Family (The Sound of Music's Von Trapp family)
- The Why (The Who)
Lazer Boyz Stage
- Crow (Sting)
- Porcelain Throne
- Wizard's Sleeve (Font Similar To KISS)
- Country Joe Magic
- Psyche-Delia & Friends
- The Runestone Cowboy (Rhinestone Cowboy)
World Orchestra Stage
- The Elements
- Dr. Dreyfuss and Emma (Dr. Dre and Eminem)
- Didon't (Dido)
- Ethnic Majority
- The Crow actually has the model of a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Pedestrian.
- This concert might refer to the Woodstock '99 which was also divided into three stages; West Stage, East Stage and Emerging Artists Stage. The concert is also similar to Ozzfest, since both events were founded by a British singer.