Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The manufacture of meth is a dangerous business. A cook site can go up in smoke at any moment when you least expect it, as this rival gang in the Senora Desert is about to find out..."
Crystal Clear Out II is a mission available to the player in Grand Theft Auto Online. Whilst heavily implied it is a mission given by Trevor Philips, it is not offered via a phone message but started by walking into the blue corona (marked by a star icon on the players radar) on the dirt road directly south of the Sandy Shores airfield in GTA Online freemode. The mission is available from 15:00 pm to 23:00 pm.
The team's sole objective in this mission is to kill Rednecks. The Rednecks are at two meth cooking sites in the Senora Desert. One site is north of Bolingbroke Penitentiary and south of Sandy Shores Airfield, and the other site is west of the Sandy Shores Airfield runway.
Once all enemies have been killed, the mission is complete.
- If you wish to do this as quick as possible, choose an offroad vehicle to travel from one meth site to the other.
- There are exploding propane tanks at both sites. Shoot them to clear out a bunch of enemies at a time.
- This is one of six co-op "contact" missions not directly given by the contacts in GTA Online (including Coveted, Potshot, Dirt Road, Crystal Clear Out III and Coasting). It can be accessed immediately upon reaching the required Rank by the Start>Online>Jobs menu or by walking into the job corona on the map (although the map coronas are limited by time of day).
- Whilst this mission can be considered a sequel to Crystal Clear Out, you unlock Crystal Clear Out II 12 levels before unlocking Crystal Clear Out.