Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Republic of Cuba
República de Cuba (Spanish)
|Motto: Patria o Muerte, Venceremos! (Homeland or Death, we shall overcome!)|
|Anthem: La Bayamesa
|-||First Vice President||Miguel Díaz-Canel|
|Establishment||1 January 1959 (current republic)|
|-||estimate||11,167,325 (as of 2012)|
Cuba is an island country in the Caribbean Sea, situated south of Florida, USA, east of Mexico, north of Jamaica and west of Haiti. It is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party of Cuba (CPC).
References in the GTA Series
- Little Havana is a district of the Vice City Mainland and is inhabited by immigrants from Cuba, owing to its relatively short distance from Vice City in Florida. The district is itself based on the real life district of Little Havana in Miami. It is the territory of the Cubans and their leader Umberto Robina, who migrated from Cuba along with his father Alberto Robina, the founder of Café Robina.
- Other known members of the Cuban gang include Rico, Pepe, Hilberto, Carlos, Fernandez, Juan, Ronaldo and Joaquin Noff.
- An airline called Aviacion Cubana appears in an advertisement around Escobar International Airport.
- Ernesto Asaltacunas, a pitcher for the Liberty Swingers, was born in Santa Clara, Cuba.
- 69 Brand Cigarettes sells Cuban cigars.