- "Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside. Oh, I do like to be beside the sea. Oh, I do like to walk along the prom, prom, prom. Where the brass bands play fidaly bum, bum, bum, bum."
- ―Curtis singing the cheery song at the end of Off Route mission.
Curtis Stocker, otherwise known as The Dine and Dash Killer (or Double D for short), is a cannibalistic serial killer that appears as a minor character in The Lost and Damned.
Stocker's criminal modus operandi consists primarily of killing and consuming the internal organs of victims (occasionally breaking into homes to satisfy his needs), yet appears to behave like a refined man otherwise, speaking with a sophisticated vocabulary and a faux-English accent.
Stocker appears during "Off Route" as an inmate at the Leftwood police station to be transported to the Alderney State Correctional Facility, along with a number of white collar criminals, after disemboweling and eating an orderly during custody earlier. As Johnny Klebitz breaks into the compound to hijack a prison bus containing the prisoners, Stocker manages to break free and feast on a Police Officer, which Johnny responds "Whoa. That's intense". As Johnny was only tasked to free the white collar criminals, Stocker is unintentionally released in the process, free to return to his killing spree. Stocker is last seen leaving on a Dinghy alongside some of the inmates off Acter Industrial Park, singing a cheery song as he relishes his newfound freedom.
- Stocker's behavior and personality is clearly inspired by that of Hannibal Lecter, a fictional character featured in a series of novels by Thomas Harris, or, specifically, Anthony Hopkins' depiction of Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal. The mask used to cover the lower regions of his face (to prevent him from biting people) is also similar to the mask worn on Lecter when he is in custody and outside his cell during events in The Silence of the Lambs.
- Stocker's character model is seemingly derived from the "
m y prisondlc 01" pedestrian model set, but his appearance is consistent each time the player plays the mission which he appears in.
- The name is similar to a Mortal Kombat series character, Curtis Stryker.
- Eddie Low, another serial killer in GTA IV continuity.
- Marty Chonks, another serial killer in GTA III continuity.
- Donald Love, another cannibal in GTA III and Liberty City Stories continuities.