- "The Colombian Cartel is making SPANK somewhere in Liberty City, but we don't know where. And they seem to know everything we're doing before we do! We got ourselves a rat. There's a guy named Curly Bob who works the bar at Luigi's and he's been throwing more money around than he's earning. He ain't pimping or pushing, so he must be talking!"
- ―Salvatore Leone
Salvatore tells Claude that someone in the Leone Family is a rat, selling secrets to the Colombian Cartel who are manufacturing SPANK somewhere in Liberty City. Salvatore tells Claude to follow Curly Bob, a barman at Luigi's Sex Club 7 who has been spending more money than he earns at Luigi's.
Claude drives over to Luigi's and follows Curly Bob, who takes a taxi to Portland Harbor, where he meets Catalina and Miguel of the Cartel. Catalina hands Bob the SPANK, with Bob then telling them of the Leone Family's problems with the Triads and the Forelli Family. After Catalina and Miguel leave, Claude kills Curly Bob.
RewardThe reward for completing the mission is $15,000. The next mission, Bomb Da Base: Act I, will be unlocked, provided Blow Fish is also completed.
- Curly Bob - Killed on orders from Salvatore for leaking the Leone's secrets to the Colombian Cartel.
- If the player manages to get a taxi and parks it behind Curly Bob's one, Curly Bob will enter Claude's Taxi instead of getting into the directed one. The mission objective will also be changed into "Take him to Portland Harbor" and the spook-o-meter won't appear. This makes the mission much easier as the player now simply needs to drop Curly Bob at Portland Harbor instead of having to tail him and risk spooking him. A Borgnine or Cabbie also works.
- However, this does not always work in the mobile port of the game. Even when Claude parks his taxi behind the directed one without damaging both, Curly will sometimes get into the latter, causing the method to be useless. This situation was not fixed.
- Curly Bob's taxi will not appear on the radar but a 'spookometer' appears warning the player if they get too close. This is the only use of a 'spookometer' in the entire game, though it reappeared in later games in the series.
- Pedestrians will no longer appear in Portland Harbor after this mission.