|For the actor in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, see DB-P.|
DBP Security is a security company featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Their employees are the Patrol Invest Group, and they provide security at the North Point Mall, Starfish Island, Leaf Links Golf Club, Vice City Bank and Escobar International Airport. The company is exposed, by Tommy Vercetti, as a protection racket, and in 1986 it is shut down.
- DBP Security is mentioned in the mission Bar Brawl. The Front Page Cafe Bar owner refers to them as "idiots", then tells Tommy their location, in case he wants to do anything to them.
- In Vice City, their model is the Patrol Invest Group member and they drive Securicars and PCJ-600 bikes.
- Dick Tanner probably has a "menial job" at DBP Security, as he wears the PIG uniform, drives a Securicar and is found stationed in the back of the DBP offices in the mission Autocide.
- In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, a blue and black Banshee, with a custom plate displaying DBP, appears behind the Cobra Marital Arts Gym in San Fierro. It is probably a reference to this company.
- It is unlikely, however, that this would be a reference to the actor from Liberty City Stories, since the game was released years after GTA San Andreas.