- "So Toni, what do you wanna talk about? Is it the protection money? It is, isn't it?! Toni?"
- ― Giovanni Casa
Toni goes to his mother's restaurant to see her, but is again verbally attacked by her. Ma Cipriani complains that Giovanni Casa has stopped paying his protection money since Toni took a picture of him in his diaper. Although not pleased with Casa, she admires his guts for standing up to a Cipriani and tells Toni that she wished he had Casa's guts.
Toni decides to get Casa's guts literally, and drives over to his delicatessen in Chinatown. Toni picks up Casa, but noticing that Casa had been talking with LCPD officers beforehand, he takes him to the Liberty City Sawmills, where he intends on killing Casa without drawing attention from the police after seeing them earlier at Casa's delicatessen. Casa remains unaware that Toni is about to kill him, until Toni switches on the grinder machine.
Casa attempts to escape and asks a sawmill worker to call the police, but continues to run around in circles within the sawmill until Toni catches up with him and kills him by the time the police arrive. Toni puts Casa's body through the grinder and butchers his corpse using an axe before delivering it to his own deli whilst evading the police. The clerk decides to take the meat and sell it through the deli, with the clerk unaware that the meat is actually the flesh of his boss.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Swing by Giovanni Casa's deli and 'persuade' him to take a little road trip with you.
- Take Casa to the sawmill.
- Don't let Casa get out alive.
- Sicilian style 'Sausage meat a la Casa' is in the van waiting to be delivered back to Casa's own deli.
- Lose the cops.
- Take the delivery to Casa's deli.
- Casa's deli can be accessed before taking him to the sawmills. There are policemen in it, though.
- This is the only time in the game the player can access the sawmill.
- If the player tries to use any weapon other than the Fire Axe to kill Casa, they will be unable to do so.
- The mobile version of the game features some extra dialogue in the sawmill which is not present in the original version.
- If the player kills Casa in any way, the mission failure message will say;
- That was too quick and painless to be a Sicillan hit!
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|