|You may be looking for Deconstruction for Beginners, a similarly named mission in Grand Theft Auto IV|
- "No, hold up. I got this. I need to go and teach them a little respect, huh?"
- — CJ about the construction workers.
Carl goes into the garage, checking on his team, who are working on a Remington. Suddenly, an angry Kendl comes in and explains that construction workers from the construction site next to the garage have been annoying her, calling her names and hitting on her. Cesar attempts to go there to teach them a lesson, but Carl insists that he does it.
Carl goes to the nearby construction site to try and scare off the firm. He destroys six portables using a bulldozer, blowing them up before the cops arrive or using the crane with a wrecking ball near by. After that, Carl, who is still using the bulldozer, pushes a portable toilet into a ditch, since the foreman is hiding in the portable toilet. Carl then uses a cement truck to fill the ditch with cement, burying the foreman alive.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy all the portables. You will need a bulldozer
- Destroy all the portables before the cops arrive
- Bury the foreman and his toilet
- Get in a cement truck
- Back into position in front of the hole
- Use the barrels to destroy some of the portables, by shooting them. This will save you some trouble.
- Some of the workers have handguns. Be careful as the bulldozer's cockpit is open, which leaves the player slightly vulnerable to gunfire.
- There will also be another bulldozer trying to ram you. The driver, however, can easily be pulled out and killed.
- It is advisable to start this mission before the Zero mission, Air Raid. The player can use Satchel Charges and the Rocket Launcher leftover from the previous missions to destroy the portables. Air Raid requires the usage of a Minigun, which leaves the heavy weapon slot empty.
- The portables can be destroyed by any heavy vehicle or even the Rocket Launcher.
- The song playing in the background during the first cutscene is Low Rider, by War.
- Sometimes while the player is maneuvering the portable toilet into the hole, some construction workers chasing the player may accidentally fall inside the hole. However, during the cement pouring cutscene, these construction workers will disappear.