|For the similarly named mission in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Deconstruction for Beginners,|
- "No, hold up. I got this. I need to go and teach them a little respect, huh?"
- — CJ about the construction workers.
Carl goes into the garage to check on his team, who are working on a Remington. Suddenly, an angry Kendl comes in and explains that construction workers from the construction site next to the garage have been harassing her. Cesar attempts to confront them, but Carl restrains him and says he will do it, claiming he has been "thinking about getting new land anyway".
Carl goes to the nearby construction site to try and scare off the firm. He destroys six huts using a bulldozer. After the huts have been destroyed, a foreman appears from a portable toilet, sees the destruction and heads back into the toilet. Carl uses the bulldozer to push the foreman's toilet into a ditch, before using a cement mixer to fill the ditch with cement, burying the foreman alive.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy all the portables. You will need a bulldozer
- Destroy all the portables before the cops arrive
- Bury the foreman and his toilet
- Get in a cement truck
- Back into position in front of the hole
- Many of the huts have explosive barrels next to them. These can be shot at to destroy the huts. Other heavy weapons such as rocket launchers and satchel charges can be used to destroy the huts.
- The best way to destroy the huts without being attacked by the construction workers is to plant satchel charges on all the huts and activate them in once, but it might attract polices more easily.
- The song playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Low Rider" by War, which can also be heard on Master Sounds 98.3.
- The portable toilet the foreman is in is surprisingly heavy and is only able to be pushed properly with the dozer.
- Pushing the portable toilet into water will not do anything.