The Deimos SP is a two-door sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The Deimos SP is heavily based on the Ferrari F50, but also looks like a mid-1990s Nissan 300ZX and a 1999 to 2001 Lamborghini Diablo. It also has a front design somewhat reminiscent of the Talbot Murena. The name could be derived from the Lamborgini Diablo SV. The rear also may resemble that of a Ferrari 360, except with square taillights. Unlike the Ferrari F50, the Deimos SP has its engine positioned in the front, as opposed to rear-mid positioning.
The car has very good speed and acceleration, and sounds as if it is powered by a turbocharged V8, which is shared with the Stinger, the Cheetah, the V8 Ghost and the Infernus. However, braking and handling are on the downside, as the car has a tendency to slide if taking a turn too quickly.
- In the race Deimos Dash, one of the competitors drives a special sky-blue Deimos SP. It can be obtained using this trick: Start the race as usual, but remain in the starting line until the end of the race. Wait for the other racers to cross the finish line. Get into the car and drive it to the player's safehouse garage. Leave the garage door open and fire a rocket or grenade at the car. The player will fail the race for damaging one of the competitors' cars, but it will be repaired once again after the garage door closes. Save as usual.
- Parked in the driveway of the house next door to the Cartel Mansion in Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale.
- Sometimes spawns in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale in traffic.
- The car's name, Deimos, comes from one of the moons of the planet Mars. This trait is also shared with the Phobos VT, also named after the second moon of Mars.
- Euros - A vehicle based on the Nissan 300ZX.