- "You know Cris and I sometimes watch porn together in the nude. Just to prove we don't get turned on by it."
- ―Jimmy Boston
Michael meets a member of the Epsilon Program called Tom along an unnamed road off the Great Ocean Highway just a bit north-east of Fort Zancudo. Tom is waiting next to a baby-blue Velum. Tom tells Michael that he must deliver the plane to Jimmy Boston at the Sandy Shores Airfield. Michael flies the plane to the assigned location. Upon Michael's arrival, Jimmy asks Michael if he has the money and the plane; Michael answers all Jimmy's questions with "Kifflom." Jimmy tells Michael that he is almost ready. With that, Jimmy takes the Velum and flies away.
After some time has passed, a new Epsilon symbol will appear on the map that triggers the next mission.
- Speak with Tom.
- Enter the plane.
- Go to Sandy Shores Airfield and land safely.
- Get out of the plane and speak with Jimmy Boston.
- Leave the area.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Touchdown - Land the Velum without damaging it.
- This should not be hard if the player is good at flying.
- Zondar the Bridge - Fly under a bridge along Lago Zancudo.
- Chose a bridge that the plane can pass.
- Throughout the first part of the mission, the tune from the Epsilon Program's website is heard playing.
- Jimmy Boston's F620 is parked by the hangar and may be taken once the mission is complete. Not only is the F620 one of the rarest cars of the game, but Jimmy's F620 sports the unobtainable Epsilon baby-blue paint job, making this version unparalleled and unique. This makes Delivering the Truth one of only two missions in The Truth strand to actually offer a reward to Michael, albeit indirectly.
- In addition to this, sometimes, when restarting the mission by failing it at the start, the plane remains there and can be taken, it also sports a unique color.
- If the player follows Jimmy Boston as he takes off with the plane, he will disappear as soon as he leaves the ground. This has been fixed in the enhanced version, in which the plane circles towards the eastern mountains, then turns and heads back to an area a little south of the airfield, then turns back to the mountains. It repeats this path as long as the player is watching.