- "The Feds must have got a bump in funding, 'cause the streets are filled with surveillance trucks today. I can't operate with these a-holes s-ing on my civil liberties. Take out the trucks before I'm out of business, and I'll throw you a bone. I got some sticky bombs at my warehouse if you need them."
Lester has left Sticky Bombs at his warehouse for the team to use, and from there the team must head out and destroy the trucks. A yellow Dominator with black stripe always spawns at Lester's warehouse as a means of transportation.
Two trucks are driving around Los Santos, one is parked at the warehouse on Innocence Boulevard (guarded by security guards, and the other at a gas station on Ginger Street and Lindsay Circus. Once a truck is destroyed, the player who destroyed it may receive a one star Wanted Level.
Once all four trucks have been destroyed, the countdown will stop, a fifth truck will appear on the map and Lester will send the players a text, telling them to destroy the last truck and bring him back a piece of surveillance equipment it drops. The equipment will be dropped from the last truck if both of its occupants are killed. However it cannot be picked up until the truck is destroyed. Once the equipment is retrieved, the players must then lose any wanted level they may have and deliver the equipment to Lester's warehouse.
- If doing this mission as part of a team, have one player go for different trucks to save time.
- The gas station one can be easily destroyed by doing a drive-by on the pumps.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Hit 'Em Up, Master Data, Crime Scenester, Artificial Scarcity, Handle with Care and On the List.
- The name is a reference to a common hacking attack known as Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack, as an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its users.
- Like select other missions, the aspect of freezing of time to 12:00 noon can be used to spawn pre-modified vehicles at multiple Los Santos Customs shops.