- "You know you always been like this, boy. I say left, you say right. I say become a doctor, you say become a patient."
- ― Denise Clinton to Franklin Clinton
Denise and Franklin live together in a house in Strawberry; however, she views him as lacking ambition and wants him to move out. Denise has a very cold relationship with Franklin; she refers to him as the "one mistake" her sister ever made.
She identifies as a "new age feminist", and is seen on multiple occasions leading "spirit walks" with her friends, which involves chanting feminist phrases during cardio exercise. She is known to hold feminist group meetings at the house; after Franklin moves into the Vinewood Hills house bought for him by Lester Crest, she turns the old house into a women's center, despite Franklin's disapproval.
- GTA V
- Denise originally had a different appearance which can be seen in Franklin's character trailer. Her original appearance had her with a different hairstyle, glasses, green hoop earrings, and a green hoodie representing The Families.
- On her Lifeinvader page, Denise posts, "No wonder I never get a second date with that boy walking in every time I have a man home for coffee.", a reference to the controversial Hot Coffee mod for GTA San Andreas.
- It is indicated that Lamar Davis has a crush on Denise, as he constantly refers to her looks, much to Franklin's disgust. His crush probably turned into affair, since psychic from in-game website Psychic Shoutout confirms, that Lamar had sex on Franklin's bed and during the mission Hood Safari both Lamar and Denise were seen coming out of the house together.
- Franklin mentions that she is obsessed with sex.
- When Franklin travels back to his old house, Denise can be heard inside telling him to go away. Franklin replies that half of the house belongs to him, despite this he can't enter.
- Denise Clinton's status looks similar to CJ's first girlfriend Denise Robinson in GTA San Andreas, as both live in the Families turf, have associations with Families and also have relations with the protagonist.