- "Yo, this is Dessie, don't call me with any guest list requests, that ain't my department. Anything else, leave a message."
- ― Dessie
Dessie is the bouncer and doorman of Maisonette 9 and a supporting character in The Ballad of Gay Tony. He is also a friend of Luis Lopez, often exchanging dialogue with him during Club Management missions and cutscenes. The Ballad of Gay Tony hints that he is called often with guest list requests. This is also hinted by his voicemail, which says: "Yo, this is Dessie, don't call me with any guest list requests, that ain't my department. Anything else, leave a message."
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Just like Troy, no matter how many times the player kills Dessie, he will always reappear outside of the club.
- If the player skips work at Maisonette 9 for an extended period of time, Dessie will phone Luis, complaining that he should get back to work.
- If the player attacks someone in or near Maisonette 9, Dessie will come after the player.
- Dessie can be heard on Integrity 2.0 when Lazlow and Jorge are trying to get into Maisonette 9.
- Dessie seemingly either has his phone switched off or never on him. Even if you call him while standing right next to him, it goes straight through to voicemail.
- Dessie is immune to any damage, except from the player. If you attack him, jump on top of a car, and call the police, they will shoot at Dessie if they see him attack you, but to no avail. He will take all their shots and punch them to death. This is the same with Troy.