- "Oh Shit! All of a sudden the price of molly's gone up. That's tight work"
- — One of Gerald's possible text messages after the target is destroyed
- "The market's kinda flooded right now. Dudes be stashing their stash in cars, so you going to destroy 'em, cause a bit of scarcity. Hold on, I'll send you the locations."
- — Introductory text message
After reaching rank 15, the player will receive a text message from Gerald advising that his competitors are storing their product in their vehicles and it will be good for business to destroy them.
- "A target vehicle [icon] has been located in Los Santos. Destroy it."
- — On screen instructions
The player has to destroy a vehicle belonging to Gerald's rivals in the drug trade. A notification will appear on the player's screen and a red vehicle icon will appear on the free-roam map.
The vehicles can spawn stationary or driving. Enemies will open fire if provoked or if the player enters/tampers with the vehicle.
This job can be offered to a player who is alone in an online session (be it Public, Invite-only, Crew or Friend session).
There are 7 gang types of enemy AI and each type can spawn with one of two specific vehicles:
- Ballas gang members will spawn with a Baller or a Zion.
- Vagos gang members will spawn with a Cavalcade or an Emperor.
- Lost gang members will spawn with a Daemon or a Gang Burrito.
- Triads gang members will spawn with a PCJ-600 or a BeeJay XL.
- Armenian Mob gang members will spawn with a Rocoto or an Emperor.
- Rednecks gang members will spawn with a Journey or a Sandking.
- Street punks will spawn with a Buffalo S or a Dubsta.
Note that the game won't allow the player to save the target vehicle as a personal vehicle or enter Los Santos Customs with it.
There is a one-time platinum award given if a player gets in the target vehicle and drives it for five continuous minutes before it is destroyed.
- Rarely the vehicle may spawn inside Fort Zancudo. It will drive around normally and military personnel will just ignore it. If the player enters the base and gets a wanted level, the occupants will get out and attempt to fight the hostile base personnel, but the Marines will quickly make short work of them.