Diablo Destruction is one of four RC missions in Grand Theft Auto III.
The player has two minutes to blow up as many Diablo gang cars as possible. Given an unlimited supply of RC Bandits, the player can detonate them any time at their own discretion to destroy Diablo Stallions or any other vehicle. This side mission can be replayed indefinitely, each replay requiring to beat the previous high score in order to pass.
- Through the numerous Diablo Stallions destroyed you create your own highscore. A new reward for the following tries isn't given until you beat your own score.
If you do beat your Highscore, you'll earn $1,000 for each extra car you destroyed.
- The RC Bandits' explosives will detonate when you remotely detonate it (O on the PS2 version) or by driving the vehicle under the wheels of any given vehicle.
- It is most recommended that you detonate the explosives near a group of gang cars rather than a single one, as it will help you get a better highscore.
- To speed up progress, you should keep the RC Bandit within Diablo turf, so you can find and destroy more Diablo Stallions.
- The explosions caused by the explosives can instantly destroy normal vehicles, as well as send them flying.