The Dildo is a melee weapon and gift in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
A similar "weapon", the vibrator, also appears in GTA San Andreas and other games.
Unsurprisingly, the effectiveness of using the dildo as a weapon in GTA San Andreas is low, given the inflicted damage is extremely limited and therefore being about as useful in combat as the fists. Carl Johnson can also give the dildo as a gift to his various girlfriends in the game. Unusable dildos can also be found in sex shops, one humorously built into a chainsaw.
In GTA Liberty City Stories JD O'Toole's gravestone has a dildo beside it after being killed in the mission The Made Man. In Grand Theft Auto IV distinctive purple dildos can be found in many piles of rubble in abandoned locations around Liberty City, such as the Sprunk factory and the Alderney Casino. Flesh colored dildos can be found in the Hove Beach sex shop, although they only serve as projectiles that can be picked up and thrown. Dildos are also found in GTA Chinatown Wars in green dumpsters, though they do nothing.
- The showers in the Los Santos Police Department headquarters in Pershing Square, Los Santos
- The showers in the police department in Dillimore, Red County
- Millie Perkins' house in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas.
- The player may acquire a purple dildo in the second part of the mission Key to Her Heart when the player has killed Benny, Millie's gimp, who is holding one.
- The Angels of Death sell dildos on their website, although the player cannot purchase them.