- "I said, "NO GIANT SHARK", alright? Just keep the cameras pointed at the poontang!"
- ― Tommy Vercetti
Tommy Vercetti stops at the InterGlobal Films studio to learn of the upcoming film's progress. Steve Scott, the film's director, tells him that actresses Candy Suxxx and Mercedes Cortez have been brilliant and that they're preparing to film the boat scenes tomorrow, with Vercetti reminding Scott that there is to be no giant sharks in the film. Vercetti asks if Scott has printed the promotional leaflets but hears that they are not allowed to distribute them as people are "unimaginative". Vercetti tells Scott that he has his plans and enters a Skimmer parked on the water by the studio. Vercetti then flies across Vice City's main island Downtown, Little Haiti, Little Havana, Escobar International Airport and Viceport districts, dropping the promotional leaflets across various parts of the Vice City Mainland.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- There is a seaplane that was used as a prop in some old indie film round the back of the studios. Use it to distribute the flyers around town.
- Pick one of the checkpoints to start dropping the flyers from.
- Drop the flyers all the way to the end checkpoint.
The rewards for completing this mission is $2,000. The mission Martha's Mug Shot is unlocked. Also, from this mission on, flyers for the movie Bite will appear all over Vice City. Also, the Skimmer will now constantly spawn at the studio's jetty.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Shame" by Evelyn "Champagne" King. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station Fever 105.
- On rare occasions, when the plane is tilted upside down, flyers appear in two directions.
- When the flyers reach the ground, they will sink into it and will eventually disappear.
- Considering the amount of leaflets dropped, it would be impractical that a Skimmer can carry that much.
|iPad 2 Version|