Dillimore is a relatively small town located in Red County, just a short distance from northern Los Santos, San Andreas. Dillimore is exactly the central point between all three major city airports in the State.
The town has numerous residences, businesses and even a Police Headquarters. This police station is likely not a true police station but rather a Sheriff's Station due to its unincorporated location. The town also boasts a safehouse which the player can purchase for $40,000.
- Barber shop
- Big Mike's auto parts
- Ca$h Store
- Discount Furniture
- Gasso Gas station
- General Store
- Mr. Grant's Bike Shed
- Pay 'n' Spray
- Solarin Industries
- Watson Automotive
- The Welcome Pump Bar
- Dildo - South-west corner, in the Police Station
- Pistol - South-west corner, in the Police Station
- Nightstick - South-west corner, in the Police Station
- Shotgun - South-west corner, in the Police Station
- 2 Body Armors - South-west corner, in the Police Station
- One Unique Stunt Jump
- Dillimore Rural Police Department
- Snacks Vending Machine
- Multiplayer (in PS2 and Xbox versions only)
Dillimore is based on Hanford California.
- In the beta version, Dillimore was a much smaller village.
- When you create chaos such firing Rocket Launcher in the Dillimore Police Department, pedestrian may rarely spawn in the building. See the gallery.