Dillimore is a relatively small town located in Red County, just a short distance from northern Los Santos, San Andreas. Dillimore is based of Lancaster, California and Palmdale, California which are the principal, twin cities of the Antelope Valley area before mass urbanization. The town in real life also shares a close vicinity to Los Angeles, Los Santos' counterpart
The town has numerous residences, businesses and even a Police Headquarters. This police station is likely not a true police station but rather a Sheriff's Station due to its unincorporated location. The town also boasts a safehouse which the player can purchase for $40,000.
- Barber shop
- Big Mike's auto parts
- Ca$h Store
- Discount Furniture
- Gasso Gas station
- General Store
- Mr. Grant's Bike Shed
- Pay 'n' Spray
- Solarin Industries
- Watson Automotive
- The Welcome Pump Bar
- One Unique Stunt Jump
- Dillimore Rural Police Department
- Snacks Vending Machine
- Multiplayer (in PS2 and Xbox versions only)
- In the beta version, Dillimore was a much smaller village.
- Dillimore is exactly the central point between all three major city airports in the State.
- Dillimore is loosely based on Antelope Valley, California.