- "Tenpenny set me up!"
- ―Little Weasel
Doberman is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by his brother and Grove Street Families leader Sean Johnson from in front of Ammu-Nation in the Market district of Los Santos, San Andreas.
Carl receives a phone call from Sweet who tells him to go to Ammu-Nation in Market to get firearms and kill Little Weasel, a former Grove Street Families gang member who betrayed them and went with the Ballas. The traitor is hiding in Glen Park. Carl then goes to Ammu-Nation, gets armed with weapons and heads over to Glen Park. He then takes over Glen Park by surviving three waves of attacks from the Ballas. Carl then finds Little Weasel, emerging from his house, who claims that C.R.A.S.H. officer Frank Tenpenny set him up. CJ kills him and Glen Park now belongs to Grove Street.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Glen Park, Ballas territory and take it over.
- Attack enemy gang members while on foot.
- Survive the first wave of Ballas.
- Survive the second wave of Ballas.
- Survive the third wave of Ballas.
- You have flushed the grass out, kill him.
- Ballas gang members - Killed to take control of the Glen Park gang territory.
- Little Weasel - Killed for betraying the Grove Street Families, and joining the Ballas.
The reward for this mission is an increase in respect. The mission Los Sepulcros is unlocked. The player is also able to take over enemy gang territories, as well as unlocking Ammu-Nation to buy weapons from there.
- Originally, Doberman was a mission for C.R.A.S.H., where Carl has to stop Poncho from being arrested, kill Poncho and grab "evidence" before the cops collect it.