- "Is there anybody I hate more than Merryweather's CEO Don Percival? OK, quite a few people. But he's enough of a snake to antagonize just for the hell of it. Merryweather are smuggling in some high-tech weapons. They're currently stashed under a bridge in a shipping container so you'll need a heavy-lift helicopter. See if you can borrow one from the army base?"
- — Description
The Merryweather are possessing a shipping container full of high-tech weapons. The container is located under a bridge in Elysian Island. First, the team needs to acquire a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo army base. Once the Cargobob is acquired, the players will need to lose their wanted levels in order to proceed with the job. Arriving in Elysian Island, the team will have to land the Cargobob and eliminate the Merryweather guards protecting the container. Once all of the guards are killed, the team needs to lift up the container and deliver it to Lester's warehouse.
- Acquire a Cargobob.
- Lose the Cops.
- Go to the compound.
- Collect the container.
- Deliver the container to Lester's warehouse.
- The mission can be challenging when the player needs to escape the police while in the Cargobob after leaving the base. A tip on losing the wanted level fast is to not leave the area of the base, but instead gain altitude so the player loses sight of the military. This will make the escape easier since Police Mavericks do not enter the base airspace, and therefore won't be able to pursue the player.
- Just like the missions Blow Up, Blow Up II and Blow Up III were identical, this mission is also identical to Docks to Stock II.
- There is a Dock Handler near the container to carry the crate out from under the bridge.
- This is one of four missions in Grand Theft Auto Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.