- "Remember how good it felt getting under Don Percival's skin with that shipping container we jacked from Merryweather at the bridge? How about doing it again? Merryweather have another container under heavy guard by the docks. You'll need a heavy lift chopper and something to take it out of the structure with. Come on, it will be worth it for Percival's face alone. :-)"
- — Description
Lester remembers and congratulates the player for the previous job and comically, wants to do it again. The container will be in a warehouse in Elysian Island, not too far from the location of the previous job. The container will be protected by Merryweather guards so the player flying the Cargobob will have to wait meanwhile the players on ground eliminate the guards. Soon as all the guards are dead, one of the players will have to use a Dock Handler parked nearby to get the container out of the warehouse, so the player flying the Cargobob can lift it up. The players now need to deliver the container to Lester's warehouse in Murrieta Heights and the job is completed.
- Acquire a Cargobob.
- Lose the Cops.
- Go to the compound.
- Collect the container.
- Deliver the container to Lester's warehouse.
- Just like the missions Blow Up, Blow Up II and Blow Up III were identical, this mission is also identical to Docks to Stock (save for the 2-4 player of the mission).
- This can be considered the Online version of "The Merryweather Heist", as both include using a Cargobob (Only if you choose the Freight Plan), and involves stealing something from Merryweather.
- Also, this mission may be an Online heist, considering the fact that getting a Cargobob could be a Heist Setup, and stealing the container, the main heist.
- This is one of four missions in GTA Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.
- Although you can still own a Cargobob that you bought before they patched it out, You cannot use a Cargobob from Pegasus. The game will not recognize it.
- This mission is unavailable for the enhanced version for unclear reasons. It was likely removed along with American Exports.