|This article needs more images of:|
Badges image and open model image for design gallery
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The Docktug is based on the Ottawa Commando 4x2 Terminal Yard Tractor, a Canadian truck used, just like the Docktug, as a semi-trailer truck, though it does not only involve being used in ports. Unlike all other trucks in the series, the Docktug can only seat the driver.
Grand Theft Auto V
Because of its singular purpose in short-haul trailer transporting, the Docktug does not possess exceptional performance figures. Acceleration is just below the Phantom and braking is adequate for its smaller size. Acceleration and braking are also affected slightly by having a trailer hooked to the back, just as it would be in real life. It can be assumed that the Docktug is powered by a large engine, such as a Inline-6, V8 or V10, suggested by the power, acceleration response and the sound.
Because of the smaller size and weight, the Docktug will not knock cars out of the way in a collision, although it can cause significant damage depending on the size of the vehicle hit.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||80 / 129 (Handling.dat)||
10400 / 22928 (Handling.dat)
Mass cannot be observed.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Frequently spawns in and around the warehouses and docks in Elysian Island.
- Will sometimes (rarely) be seen driving around the Los Santos International Airport.
- Found sometimes at the Murrieta Oil Field.
- Found sometimes on Strawberry Avenue and Little Bighorn Avenue.
- Contrary to popular belief, which the container trailer 2 (blue body with orange) is the Docktug's trailer, attaching it will be problematic and glitchy.
- Although showing no manufacturer names when entered, the police radio chatter indicates that the Docktug is manufactured by HVY.
- The Docktug's windows are bulletproof.