|This article needs more images of:|
Badges image and open model image for design gallery
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The Docktug is based on the Ottawa Commando 4x2 Terminal Yard Tractor, a Canadian truck used, just like the Docktug, as a semi-trailer truck, though it does not only involve being used in ports. Unlike all other trucks in the series, the Docktug can only seat the driver.
The vehicle only spawns in a white color and has a very short wheelbase compared to most semitrailers, but is still able to tow trailers.
The Docktug's windows are bulletproof. 
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
Because of its singular purpose in short-haul trailer transporting, the Docktug does not possess exceptional performance figures. Acceleration is just below the Phantom and braking is adequate for its smaller size. Acceleration and braking are also affected slightly by having a trailer hooked to the back, just as it would be in real life.
The Docktug has no visible engine model due to its compact and cab-over body design, however, the engine sound is somewhat similar to an Inline-6 diesel, which revs moderately high (yet still lower than other trucks, such as the Benson and Police Riot), and provides a significantly smooth engine sound, yet the roar produced from the engine can still be heard unlike the aforementioned vehicles, the Benson and Police Riot.
Because of the smaller size and weight, the Docktug will not knock cars out of the way in a collision, although it can cause significant damage depending on the size of the vehicle hit.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||80 / 129 (Handling.dat)||
10400 / 22928 (Handling.dat)
Inline-6 Diesel (Sound)
Mass cannot be observed.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Frequently spawns in and around the warehouses and docks in Elysian Island.
- Will sometimes (rarely) be seen driving around the Los Santos International Airport.
- Found sometimes at the Murrieta Oil Field.
- Found sometimes on Strawberry Avenue and Little Bighorn Avenue.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Rarely seen on Strawberry Avenue.
- May spawn on Elysian Island.
- Attaching a container trailer will be problematic and glitchy. The trailer seems too long for the vehicle and becomes stuck in the semi's rear hinges and rack.