Diaz and Lance have got a deal and Lance has actually borrowed some money from him. After a drink, Victor appears in the scene angrily asking Lance what Diaz is talking about. After a brief argument Lance suddenly falls on the sofa, drunk and sleeps while Victor leaves the mansion outside. When outside one of the Vance Crime Family gang members meets Victor telling him about some high-tech gear stuff ordered outside the Mendez's mansion to destroy Armando Mendez's bearer bonds. Victor drives over to the Boxville with the things in it. After a moment he takes control of a Domestobot inside the mansion who is ordered by Armando to do his tasks, this includes giving him a snack, cleaning the toilet, lighting his cigar and all of them can come randomly in any order whilst doing the mission. After doing at least one of Armando's tasks, Victor uses the Domestobot to find Armando's bearer bonds and after finding it, he uses the bot to set it on fire. Once Armando finds about the accident he shoots the robot with his Colt Python several times and destroys it.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the van parked outside the Mendez mansion
- Use the Domestobot to find and crack Armando's safe
- Activate Domestobot's Comms arm to help you track down and open the safe
- Enter the correct code to open the safe
- Use the lighter arm to set the safe contents on fire
Once this mission is completed you'll receive $2,000. The mission is a standalone that doesn't directly trigger another mission.
- The name was taken and parodied from the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx.
- The Domestobot is heavily modeled after the Robotic Operating Buddy (commonly known as R.O.B.) accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- In the PSP version of the mission, Armando Mendez shoots the Domestobot with a pistol, not a Python.
- Sometimes the text that appears when you assume control of the Domestobot says "Flux Capacitor at 110%", referencing the movie Back to the Future.
- Numerous other in-jokes appear on the display screen, including references to "guru meditation" (an error message commonly associated with the Amiga computers of the early 1980s), along with a series of prime directives (which alludes to the movie RoboCop)
- A dildo is one of the attachments on the Domestobot. It can be selected but, despite the presence of several prostitutes, the attachment cannot be used.
- The code for the safe is 8423. When typed into a mobile phone with predictive text turned on, it will say 'vice'.
- The player has 18 tries to get the code right before the Domestobot is destroyed.