- "Created as much for Sunset Strip as the drag-strip, this lowered and stretched version of the Double T with chrome bling and custom paintwork. Cruise on it at 10 mph or dial it up to a ton. Its 900cc tuned road engine turns out 20bhp more than the standard model.
Anything more than straight lines and the long drag inspired bike will struggle, you hear?"
- ―Uptown Riders website.
The Double T Custom is clearly a customized variant of the Double T, sporting a custom snakeskin paintwork. Notable modifications include wider custom chrome wheels, a lowered ride, and a stretched swingarm. Both the frame and swingarm are chromed as well. The back-end is also noticeably shorter, as the exhaust line exits under the engine instead of running up under the seat. As a result of the wider rear wheel, the Double T Custom has an elongated wheelbase.
The Lost and Damned
According to the Uptown Riders' website, the Double T Custom features the same 900cc inline-4 engine as the standard Double T. However, it's tuned to produce 190bhp, 20 more than the original, making it more powerful in both acceleration and top speed, but less nimble around corners. The lower ride will also prove problematic on bumpy streets, but the wheelbase extension made on this bike helps a bit on control during stunts, as it avoid uncontrollable flips. The engine sound is also identical to the original Double T.
Similar to the Hakuchou Custom and implied in the website, the Double T Custom is also modified for drag racing.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
190 bhp 900cc inline-4 (Website)
250 / 551 (Handling.dat)
The Lost and Damned
- Under the overpass in Presidents City, at the end of Shifting Weight.
- Can be stolen from Malc in Northwood, where he spawns for his random character missions. The player will either have to point a gun at him or have a wanted level and approach him. He will then walk away.
- Can sometimes be seen during bike races, the player will have to kill the rider, thus failing the race to be able to ride it.
- Can be spawned by dialing 245-555-0125 on the phone. It will appear primarily in green, but the cheat can be re-entered until the desired color is found. This does not block any achievements/trophies.
- The Double T Custom plays the radio station The Beat 102.7 by default when entered.
- Johnny will call the Double T Custom a hairdryer during "Hit the Pipe" and a pussypad in "Shifting Weight," both are biker terms. "Hairdryer" for a Japanese bike because of the sound. "Pussypad" for a weak or lightweight "girly" bike.