- This article refers to the "Dozer" in GTA San Andreas. For a similarly named "Bulldozer" in GTA Vice City Stories and GTA Chinatown Wars, see Bulldozer.
The Dozer is designed as a four-wheel front loader. Obviously, the vehicle is devoid of any luxuries, and is depicted with an open driver compartment with no doors, leaving the player vulnerable to being pulled out of the vehicle by hostile NPCs; the Dozer is also equipped with an adjustable scoop.
It is mainly used for the Quarry side-mission.
The Dozer is very large and heavy, and therefore has a slow top speed; the Dozer also features rear wheel steering, meaning that it is pushed into turns instead of pulled, making for a very small turning radius, although this also makes the Dozer more vulnerable to tailspins if in higher speeds. Its movable scoop can be used to plow through a bunch of other cars, which is no problem for this vehicle; as its weight and torque make it nearly unstoppable.
Due to its bottom-heavy design, the Dozer is designed to rest upright after a flip. This feature is very useful in Hunter Quarry's Quarry missions, as players can drive and flip the vehicle down several tiers of the quarry without the risk of having the vehicle resting on its top or side.
- One can be obtained at the Angel Pine Junkyard in Angel Pine, Whetstone
- In Hunter Quarry, Bone County after completing the side-mission
- At a construction site in Rockshore West, Las Venturas
- If you try to tow a Dozer with a Towtruck, and you turn sharply in any direction, the Towtruck and Dozer may be suddenly thrown in opposite directions with great force. Sometimes, the Towtruck can actually be hurled up into the air with great force, or it can suddenly appear in Blue Hell.
- It's movable scoop can be raised and lowered by the player when desired.
- The Dozer is the only construction vehicle which lacks the radio.
- If you use the Dozer against vehicles, they won't have visual injuries.
- There is a DUDE sign on the side of the Dozer.
- The Dozer is only available in a greyish green colour.
- The name is probably just short for bulldozer, but it could also reference the fact that it is slow, as doze sometimes means to sleep.
- Dozers can be seen during the mission Deconstruction, and can be obtained.
- Bulldozer, GTA Vice City Stories and GTA Chinatown Wars equivalents.
- Cement Truck