- "What you do when you really need to get something off your chest, fast! The solution for the extremely devout, in a hurry."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
Drive-Thru Confessions is a church in Palomino Creek, Red County, San Andreas. The church is featured on Rockstar's site for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and it's slogan is "Park 'N' Pray". There is a small confessional booth and a driveway going up to it, implying that people can receive services from the confessional by driving up alongside it. A Romero may sometimes spawn in the driveway of the church and a Shovel can be found in the graveyard.
- Carl Johnson cannot use the drive-thru.
- The sarcophagus at the end of the graveyard next to the church is strange, because its cover is shifted so the inside of the grave can be seen. A strange green glow can be seen eminating from the inside of the sarcophagus at night.
- It is worth noting that in the Saint's Row series of games, there is a business similar to Drive-Thru Confessions, Forgive and Forget. But instead of decoration, you can actually use it to lower your wanted level.