- "The traditions of Italy live on in this establishment. Just don't make any mafia jokes."
- ― GTA IV Manual Description
Drusilla's is located at the intersection of Denver Avenue and Feldspar Street in Little Italy, Algonquin. The restaurant is a main front for the Pegorino crime family. Boccino gives jobs to protagonists and hired muscle Niko Bellic and Johnny Klebitz at this restaurant. The restaurant is featured in the website www.peepthatshit.com as well as in the Grand Theft Auto IV manual.
Judging from the cutscenes, the restaurant offers pizza, coffee and other basic Italian food. The interior is only accessible during cutscenes. If the player manages to get inside, however, the interior will be empty except for a table. The only known workers of the restaurant are an unnamed maitre'd, an unnamed waiter and Ray Boccino. Drusilla's also features a basement seen in the The Lost and Damned mission Was It Worth It?, where Johnny and Jim are held hostage, but then escape. It is unknown who took over Drusilla's after Ray's death.
- The radio station playing inside the restaurant in Grand Theft Auto IV is Jazz Nation Radio 108.5. In Episodes from Liberty City, this is changed to Self-Actualization FM.
- The restaurant's name likely comes from the Roman imperial family member Julia Drusilla, who is infamous for her incestuous relationship with her brother, the Roman emperor Caligula (who is referenced in San Andreas with "Caligula's Palace").
- In the beta version the interior was visible from the outside instead of showing a low lod interior. The beta version can be seen in the paintings hanging in the restaurant.