|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
The car features very strong design elements from the 1930s or 1940s. The truck cam be found in good condition or poor condition and resembles the Dodge Power Wagon from the late '40s. It could also be based on the 1938 International Harvester D2. Judging by the grill and the overall military-esque appearance suggests that it is likely a military surplus vehicle from the World War era.
The truck features a long load bed with the absence of a tailgate.
The truck features a high ground clearance and high profile off-road tires come fitted as standard, it has a good performance when off-roading and excellent hill climbing, but has only average top speed and Handling.
- This is the first beater vehicle that is seen in GTA V.
- The name may be a reference to the Dune.
- Can sometimes be found parked in Stab City.
- Spawns around rural areas such as Grapeseed.
- Very common in Paleto Bay.