- "'Antique' and 'open cockpit' aren't normally the first words on your wishlist when you're shopping for a private jet, but this might change your mind. Produced during the 1930s and 1940s when America still made things, this famous biplane was used primarily for crop dusting chemicals into the food chain. As you swoop through the sky, middle-aged combover fluttering in the wind, you'll almost be able to taste the pesticide blowing back in your face."
- ―Elitas Travel webpage
The Duster, as its namesake suggests, is a plane intended to spray pesticides over a large area in a small amount of time. Pressing the action/sub-mission button will activate the plane's pesticides, which will cause harm to pedestrians.
A Duster appears in the Trailer of Grand Theft Auto V. Unlike the previous rendition, the Duster resembles a Stearman PT-17 modified for crop dusting, with the vertical stabilizer and cowl of a Stearman 4.
- Can be seen flying around Grapeseed and sometimes lands in the McKenzie Field Hangar
- One can be found parked on a cul-de-sac in the Grand Senora Desert, near the shore of the Alamo Sea. Usually spawns in red.
- Can occasionally be found flying into Sandy Shores Airfield.
- Can be spawned with the cheat code button combination
- When Michael, Trevor or Franklin fly the duster, they will wear antique flying goggles and a leather hat.
- In the first trailer, the Duster can be seen spraying pesticide, similar to the Cropduster in GTA: San Andreas. However, this feature doesn't appear to be present in the final game.