Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dutch London Street is a street situated in Rancho, La Puerta, and Banning, Los Santos that appears in Grand Theft Auto V. It has connections to Davis Avenue, Autopia Parkway, Greenwich Parkway, Jamestown Street, Roy Lowenstein Boulevard, Carson Avenue and Signal Street.
Places of Interest
- Avalon Laundry & Dry Cleaners
- Diego's Auto Repairs (corner of Roy Lowenstein Boulevard)
- Hearty Taco (corner of Roy Lowenstein Boulevard)
- The Los Santos State Gas Company
- South LS Liquor (corner of Carson Avenue)
- Tony's Carpets
- This street is named after the Vinewood actor Dutch London.
- The street is possibly based on Santa Ana Boulevard, a street in Watts, Los Angeles which intersects with Compton Avenue (on which Davis Avenue, which intersects with Dutch London Street, is based). A further connection between the two is that there is an Airport named after actor John Wayne (a possible inspiration for Dutch London) in Santa Ana, California.