- "Mexican electronica mixing corridos and traditional songs with hip hop, rock, and ska."
- ―GTA V Website
East Los FM is a radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It is hosted by Don Cheto and Camilo Lara, a.k.a Instituto Mexicano del Sonido (Mexican Institute of Sound). The station is mostly spoken in Mexican Spanish, and the music it plays is also in Spanish.
East Los FM is based in East Los Santos.
- Los Buitres de Culiacan - El Cocaino (2012)
- Mexican Institute of Sound - Es-Toy (2012)
- Niña Dioz - Criminal Sound (El Hijo De La Cumbia Remix) (2010)
- La Vida Bohème - Radio Capital (2011)
- Fandango - Autos, Moda y Rock and Roll (1987)
- Don Cheto - El Tatuado (2007)
- La Sonora Dinamita - Se Me Perdió La Cadenita (1978)
- She's a Tease - Fiebre de Jack (2010)
- Maldita Vecindad - Pachuco (1991)
- Hechizeros Band - El Sonidito (2009)
- Milkman - Fresco (2012)
- Jessy Bulbo - Maldito (2007)
- La Liga feat. Alika - Tengo El Don (2013)
- Los Tigres Del Norte - La Granja (2009)
- Los Ángeles Negros - El Rey Y Yo (1970)
GTA V's beta audio files reveal one song was planned to appear on the station but was not included in the final version.
- Toy Selectah - El Sabanero Raver (2011)
- While the station caters to the Mexican/American population of Los Santos, not all the music featured is from Mexico. For example, La Sonora Dinamita are actually Colombian, La Vida Boheme are Venezuelan and Los Ángeles Negros are Chilean-Mexican. Regardless, these musicians and their songs were highly popular in Mexico.
- This is one of five radio stations in Grand Theft Auto V that doesn't feature commercials, the others being FlyLo FM, WorldWide FM, Soulwax FM and The Lab.
- It is also one of two stations not to feature any new songs in the enhanced version, the other being Soulwax FM.
- This is the third Latin music station featured in the GTA series, the first being Espantoso (Latin jazz, Cuban Son and Salsa) in GTA VC and VCS, and San Juan Sounds (Reggaeton, Merengue, Latin Hip-hop and Bachata) in GTA IV and TBoGT.
- This is the default station of every Taxicab in Los Santos.
- This radio station plays inside the Darnell Bros. garment factory and Hearty Taco.
- Heavy Heavy Monster Sounds and Bush Sounds, radio stations in GTA London 1969 and 1961 which also play Ska, but Jamaican.
- Radio Espantoso, a Latin radio station featured in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays Latin Jazz, Cuban Son and Salsa.
- San Juan Sounds, another Latin (Puerto Rican) station featured in GTA IV and its episodes that plays Reggaeton, Merengue, Latin Hip-hop and Bachata.