Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Mexican electronica mixing corridos and traditional songs with hip hop, rock, and ska."
- ―GTA V Website
East Los FM is a radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It is hosted by Don Cheto and Camilo Lara, a.k.a Instituto Mexicano del Sonido (Mexican Institute of Sound). The station is mostly spoken in Mexican Spanish, and the music it plays is also in Spanish.
- Los Buitres de Culiacan - El Cocaino (2012)
- Mexican Institute of Sound - Es-Toy (2012)
- Niña Dioz - Criminal Sound (El Hijo De La Cumbia Remix) (2010)
- La Vida Bohème - Radio Capital (2011)
- Fandango - Autos, Moda y Rock and Roll (1987)
- Don Cheto - El Tatuado (2007)
- La Sonora Dinamita - Se Me Perdió La Cadenita (1978)
- She's a Tease - Fiebre de Jack (2010)
- Maldita Vecindad - Pachuco (1991)
- Hechizeros Band - El Sonidito (2009)
- Milkman - Fresco (2012)
- Jessy Bulbo - Maldito (2007)
- La Liga feat. Alika - Tengo El Don (2013)
- Los Tigres Del Norte - La Granja (2009)
- Los Ángeles Negros - El Rey Y Yo (1970)
- While the station caters to the Mexican/American population of Los Santos, not all the music featured is from Mexico. For example, La Sonora Dinamita are actually Colombian, La Vida Boheme are Venezuelan and Los Ángeles Negros are Chilean-Mexican. Regardless, these musicians and their songs were highly popular in Mexico.
- This is one of the five GTA V radio stations that are non-stop and without commercials. The others are FlyLo FM, WorldWide FM, Soulwax FM and The Lab.
- This is the third Latin music station featured in the GTA series, the first being Espantoso (Latin jazz, Cuban Son and Salsa) in GTA VC and VCS, and San Juan Sounds (Reggaeton, Merengue, Latin Hip-hop and Bachata) in GTA IV and TBoGT.
- East Los FM is based on a real radio station called Que Buena 96.1 FM. Don Cheto is also the DJ for this station and has a morning radio segment, "El Show de Don Cheto".
- Both DJ's have a song of them featured in the playlist, El Tatuado by Don Cheto and Es-toy by Camilo Lara.
- The stations music in every cab might be a hint that most of the taxi drivers are Latinos and that it is a common thought that all taxi drivers listen to music like this.
- This radio station plays inside the Darnell Bros. garment factory and Hearty Taco.
- This is one of the two radio stations that wasn't updated for the enhanced version of GTA V, the other being Soulwax FM.
- Heavy Heavy Monster Sounds and Bush Sounds, radio stations in GTA London 1969 and 1961 which also play Ska, but Jamaican.
- Radio Espantoso, a Latin radio station featured in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays Latin Jazz, Cuban Son and Salsa.
- San Juan Sounds, another Latin station featured in GTA IV and its episodes that plays Reggaeton, Merengue, Latin Hip-hop and Bachata.