- This page documents Secrets and Easter Eggs in the 3D Universe.
- For information on GTA V, see Secrets and Easter Eggs in GTA V.
A secret (or out-of-boundary) is a part of the game that is usually not intended to be accessed. For example, the buildings where cutscenes are animated often aren't normally accessible in-game, but they can be accessed through 3rd party trainers. The Andromada plane in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a real vehicle used in a cutscene, but is never made available to the player but there is a secret way to obtain it.
GTA San Andreas
An easter egg is an intentional surprise or present placed into the game. For example, in San Andreas, there is a sign on top of the Gant Bridge in San Fierro saying "There are no Easter Eggs up here, go away".
- The Hidden Sign
- Zombie Elvis Found!
- In Staunton Island near Liberty Campus, one of the Pedestrians that can spawn there is a long haired ponytailed college student in a coat carrying a notepad. When killed, the player can zoom in on his notepad, which has a drawing on it depicting a penis either urinating or ejaculating.
- Two computers in the TW@ internet cafe have screenshots from GTA1 and 2 on them each.
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
- Gant Bridge sign and visitor center
- Zero RC's shop merchandises includes models of characters from GTA Vice City and Manhunt.
- Zombotech Corporation in the middle of San Fierro
- Atrium statue touching himself
- Area 69, which parodies Area 51.
- Dillimore gas station with "Max Pane" glass
- Fisher's Lagoon with an abandoned wheelchair and film reels
- Statue Of Happiness, If you take a helicopter to the statue of happiness and jump out onto a certain platform, you can go through a door and climb up a ladder to see a giant beating heart
- There is an unknown location on the map where you can see graffiti of past GTA artwork on a wall
- On the floor of Mallorie's Apartment, there is a CD of OG Loc
Grand Theft Auto V
- In Franklin's trailer, he is seen with a jacket similar to the jacket worn by Luis Lopez in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Also in Franklin's trailer, Lamar is seen wearing a green cap with the letters 'LS', similar to the one worn by Sweet Johnson.
- On the east end of the Del Perro Pier, there is a wall signed, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE! GROOVE ALONG! :)"
- In Chamberlon Hills, on the side of a small building near Denise's house, is grafitti. In the graffiti, are the words Grove Street. This is another refrence to GTA SA and CJ.
GTA games also contain a large number of references to popular culture, usually in their advertising, such as billboards showing "True Grime Street Cleaners" as a reference to the popular 'GTA Clone' "True Crime: Streets of LA". Usually they are categorized as Easter eggs.
Cheats are manual codes entered to alter gameplay, such as. These are created intentionally by Rockstar to allow gamers to have occasional fun without having to spend hours searching for the right vehicle or escaping a wanted level. However, many gamers use cheats throughout gameplay.
Modifications are alterations to the games such as vehicles, buildings, maps, player skin, textures, missions etc. created by third-party sources (not Rockstar). Also, many tools exist to alter the gameplay experience, called Trainers, which can modify any number of things in real-time whilst you're playing a game, from spawning cars to enabling flight.
- All GTA San Andreas Easter Eggs: http://www.eeggs.com/tree/9246.html