Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Yorktown Ave.
- Walk round and get the car.
- Drive to Brucie's lockup.
Head over to the location indicated to find Lyle's Oracle in a nearby lot. Once the player get in, some thugs will pull up on every side and start shooting at Niko. One car is behind, one is down the alley on the right side, and another is at the end of the alley in front of Lyle's car.
One option is driving to Brucie's at a high speed. As soon as the player drive off, two cars will drive after him and attack with firearms. Drive as quickly and evasively as possible.
A better option is, if the player have a gun (especially an SMG or Micro-SMG), is to eliminate the enemies. Aim from inside the vehicle and shoot them. Also, if the player have unlocked Grenades, use them; they are very good weapons. Molotov Cocktails are also useful for flattening the enemies' tires, which makes it harder for them to chase Niko. Try to minimize exposure to enemy fire, and watch for cops. The player can also get out of the car to fight, but he will fail if he move too far from it. If the player already are a friend of Dwayne with higher than 75% like, call the backups go with him will make this mission be a piece of cake.
- The player can actually escape his pursuers instead of trying to kill them, but it would be better to try and kill them as to avoid losing health.
Niko will call Brucie confirming completion. Brucie will say that he should have fought the people after the car.
Brucie will give Niko a text message informing him to check his e-mails for extra work.
- During the opening cutscene, if the player has subtitles turned on, the player can see Brucie is working out, but Brucie doesn't count 34.
- If the player parks the car in Brucie's Garage in a backward position, it will be in the opposite position in the final cutscene of the mission.