Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I thought the "journalists" in Los Santos had more important agendas, like keeping celebrity out of rehab and actors in the closet. How my humble interests interest them, I don't know. Help me quieten down the editor of the Daily Globe before he shares his exclusive with the LSPD in La Mesa. And bring me his photos."
- — Description
The team has to go to the Daily Globe offices. There the editor will be driving around in his car. The team has to kill him and pick up the photographs. Then, the team has to lose the cops and deliver the photographs to Madrazo's house to complete the job.
- Go to the Daily Globe offices.
- Take out the editor.
- Steal the photographs.
- Deliver the photographs to Madrazo's house.
- The name of the mission is a play on the term editor-in-chief.
- If the player starts the mission and does not have a Personal Vehicle parked nearby, a black Dominator will be spawned in front of the player for use. The player can also keep it after the mission.