El Gordo Lighthouse is a small settlement along the east coast of San Andreas. The grounds contain a house composed of Cape Cod architecture and a lighthouse on an island a few hundred feet away. It is located in Cape Catfish, Blaine County.
Events of Grand Theft Auto Online
- Ursula (only known resident here)
- Ursula's mother (deceased)
- The lighthouse in Cape Catfish was featured in an Epsilon Program video.
- A gardener used to visit Ursula a few times a week, but Ursula claims he fell off the cliff one day.
- The house itself bears a strong resemblance to the Point Fermin Lighthouse found in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
- The Surfer and the Tractor commonly spawn behind Ursula's house. Two bicycles also spawn nearby; one is leaning up against the fence in front of Ursula's house but cannot be taken; the other spawns in the parking shed in front of the house.
- A stunt jump takes place in the area around the lighthouse. The player is required to jump off a cliff located on the mainland, over some water, and land perfectly on the base of the lighthouse platform to successfully complete the stunt jump.
- This stunt jump is arguably one of the most difficult in the entire game.