|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Country:||United States of America|
El Quebrados is a tiny town located at the northeast end of Tierra Robada, San Andreas, near the Verdant Meadows airstrip. It is situated immediately northwest of Aldea Malvada. It sits on the northern road connecting Tierra Robada to neighboring Bone County to the east, and is the last stop before continuing across Sherman Reservoir. Though the town looks depressive, some facilities are still present, including the El Quebrados Medical Center and El Quebrados Police Station.
- Carl Johnson (if the player has purchased the El Quebrados Safehouse)
- Barbara Schternvart and her sons
- Ambulance in El Quebrados Medical Center.
- Kart - Inside the abandoned building near Ammu-Nation (after Cut Throat Business).
- Ranger (if Carl dates Barbara Schternvart).
- Sadler (beside a house just north of El Quebrados Safe House).
- Rancher/Freeway spawn point near Sheriff`s office (and also Gas Station parking).
- Sanchez/Wayfarer spawn point near Sheriff`s office (and also Gas Station parking).
- Mountain Bike - next to a house on the winding dirt road atop the hill immediately to the west of the town.
- Katana - Behind a house on the northernmost part of the town.
- MP5 - Back of building near El Quebrados Barbers.
- Flowers- In a gas station.
- Snacks Vending Machine (El Quebrados Barbers' outlet).
- El Quebrados Rural Police Department (here Carl meets Barbara Schternvart)
- El Quebrados is Spanish for "The Broken", but incorrectly written, since "El" is singular and "Quebrados" is plural. The correct forms would be either "El Quebrado" (singular) or "Los Quebrados" (plural). However, the police chatter pronounces it as "El Quebrado".
- El Quebrados is based on Bridgeport, California.