Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Bank a stack of unmarked bills you've found at a rec center? You best believe someone will come looking for them. If all of the Runners can get out of town to the same hideout in the hills, the money will be theirs. If the Hunters can take any one of them down, they'll get the cash. There's no second chances here, if you're taken out, you stay out of it."
Escape From LS is a 2-team versus mission in Grand Theft Auto Online. It is started by walking into the blue corona (marked by a star icon on the player's radar or map) in GTA Online Free Mode or from the Pause Menu Jobs versus list.
- Runners (Start Point
- Rec Center).
- Get to one of the hideouts with your entire team.
- Wait for your entire team to reach your location.
- Hunters (Start Point
- Vinewood Boulevard)
- Take out the runners before they get to the base.
- The mission title is a reference to the movie "Escape from L.A.".