- "We underestimated Catalina's plans for SPANK. It reaches far beyond the Yardies selling it on the street corners. The Cartel have a front company, the Kappa Coffee House. They've been selling SPANK through the street stalls. We have no choice but to put these drug stands out of operation. Smash them to splinters!!"
- ― Asuka Kasen
Espresso-2-Go! is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by new Yakuza leader Asuka Kasen from a Panlantic Construction Company construction site in Fort Staunton, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Miguel has informed Asuka, who's torturing him, about espresso stands around Liberty City. The stands in question are being used by the Colombian Cartel as fronts to sell SPANK. Claude must destroy every espresso stand in eight minutes before the Colombians warn their pushers.
Two of the stalls are on Portland Island; one in Saint Mark's opposite Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club; and the other one located the opposite of entrance to the Portland Harbor. Five of the stalls are located on Staunton Island. The Staunton stalls are located at Belleville Park, east of the car-park in Newport, in front of the church in Bedford Point, near a statue in Torrington, and behind the church just west of Love Media building. The final two stands are located in Shoreside Vale. One is to the west of Shoreside Lift Bridge at Francis International Airport and the other one outside the hospital at Pike Creek.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Cruise Liberty's districts to find Espresso-2-Go stalls and destroy them.
Tips and Tricks
- Start on one of the other boroughs (Shoreside Vale or Portland) rather than on Staunton Island or else you will likely run out of time driving to all the stalls. It is also recommended to explore all three islands for all the existing stalls but do not destroy one until you expose every stall in the map.
- Ray's bulletproof Patriot is recommended for cruising around Portland as the Mafia will shoot the player on sight. A Rhino is also recommended for an better alternative in case you lose the Patriot
- A rocket launcher is highly recommended since it could destroy the stalls on impact, making the player having less stress on attacking the well armed Colombian Cartel.
- After the destruction of the first stall in Shoreside Vale, a Cartel Cruiser will start ramming the player's car, in an effort to stop him. The men inside will carry Micro Uzis.
- This is possibly one of the hardest missions in the entire GTA Series. To make this mission easier, the developers changed the Pump Action Shotguns used by the Mafia into Micro Uzis, which makes it easier to destroy the Saint Mark's stall. In addition, gangs that are hostile toward Claude will take their attention on the Cartel members in the coffee stalls, putting less stress on the player when smashing the stalls in Saint Mark's and Newport. Non hostile gangs like the Yakuza will also attack the Cartel member in the coffee stall in Torrington.
- The gangsters inside the stall will carry Micro Uzis, but some will be armed with shotguns.