Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Exact Audio Copy (abbreviated EAC) is an unofficial tool for tying your own songs for Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. In addition, there is an official version by Rockstar Games, which was created in collaboration with the programmers of the EAC. This is called "Rockstar Custom Tracks". It was programmed by Rockstar Leeds.
- Exact Audio Copy Download
- The tool to install
- The program to start
- Insert an audio CD
- Set to "→ EAC Converted MP3 music on the hard drive"
- A file from an audio CD or the hard drive search
- Then click
- The destination directory "My Computer" → "Removable Disk" → "PSP" → "SAVEDATA" → "ULES00503CUSTOMTRACKS (GTA VCS)" or "ULES00182CUSTOMTRACKS (GTA LCS)" → "Save"
- The. Toc file. Gta rename after the conversion is complete
- Liberty City Stories Vice City Storiesorstart
- Ins pause menu and go there to "Audio" → "My songs ON"
- Sitting now in a vehicle, you can hear his own music
- You can repeat the procedure as long as you like
- For Liberty City Stories: ULES00182CUSTOMTRACKS (folder for/of the EU-Version)
- For Vice City Stories: ULES00503CUSTOMTRACKS (folder for/of the EU-Version)
- User Track Player
- Rockstar Custom Tracks
- http://de.gta.wikia.com/wiki/Exact_Audio_Copy_(PSP) (From the German GTA Wiki)