- "The British are well known for their superior auto manufacturing prowess. The company has provided cars for counts, Grand Prix, and doughy dignitaries across the UK"
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The car is essentially a four-door version of the Rapid GT, and as such its design is remarkably similar, featuring a mixture of British and Italian design elements. One notable difference (beyond the additional set of doors and rear seats) is the exhausts, which are located underneath the rear of the car and are smaller than those on the Rapid GT. The vehicle heavily resembles the Aston Martin Rapide, with the front end derived from the Ferrari California.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The car features a front-engine, rear wheel drive layout. The car is capable of providing great balance with cornering at low and high speeds. It is often considered to be the best racing car in the Coupes class. Its light weight and good weight distribution allow it to take corners quickly without spinning out or losing control.
It is the best-handling of any four-door sedan in the game, over the Felon, Jackal, and Oracle. At $205,000, the Exemplar is significantly more expensive than its rivals (none of which top $100,000) and the only four-door supercar.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|4.9 Seconds (Website)||182 / 293 (Website)|
90 / 145 (Handling.dat)
6.0 Liter (Website)
1800 / 3968 (Handling.dat)
|6.9 Seconds||105 / 168||
Mass cannot be observed.
Modifications (GTA V)
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Grand Theft Auto V
- Rarely seen driving around Little Seoul.
- Sometimes seen driving around Vespucci Beach.
- Spawns in front of the house south of Dr. Friedlander's office during Abandonment Issues.
- Can be bought for $205,000 at the Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in-game website.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- The Exemplar is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan. The Exemplar is heavily based on its real life counterpart, the Aston Martin Rapide, and also takes design cues from the Mercedes CLS-Class.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is:
- GTA V: East Los FM 106.2
- The rear fascia shares a similar design given to the Massacro.
- The name "Exemplar" is a play on the word "Exemplary", reflecting on its performance as one of the top of its class.
- Rapid GT - A 2-door sports car with an identical front and rear fascia appearing in GTA V.