- "An old, old friend was arrested in Mexico a few weeks ago. Before we could do anything to help he was extradited to the States, and now they're holding him at Ford Zancudo Military Base. It's too late to save him, so we have to green light. I would expect the same. Military resistance will be enormous, but if you take him out, so will the reward."
- — Description
The team needs to go to Fort Zancudo and eliminate a rival informant from Madrazo. When the team arrives there, a plane will take off with the informant in it. The plane needs to be shot down. Jets can be stolen from the airfield to accomplish this. It is advised to the players to not fly low or land in the airstrip. Once destroyed, the team will be informed by a message from Madrazo that he has talked and that the District Attorney needs to be taken out. He will be driving a black car just south of the base.
Once he's killed, his briefcase needs to be picked up and brought to Madrazo's house. This will complete the job.
- Break into Fort Zancudo.
- Take out the informant.
- Go to Madrazo's house.
- Take out the District Attorney.
- Collect the briefcase.
- Deliver the briefcase to Madrazo's house.
- If the player goes to Sandy Shores Airfield, they will find two jets on the airstrip.
- It is possible to destroy the plane with the informant before it is able to take off by shooting at it with an RPG before it comes into rhe player's field of view.
- Humorously, the briefcase is indestructible if driven through by traffic, causing traffic to become damaged by the dropped briefcase.
- Killing the informant is optional. The player can simply let him escape and directly go to the D.A. when he shows up to steal the briefcase and bring it back to Madrazo.
- The mission can be completed more quickly if the player goes to Sandy Shores and steals a jet from the airstrip. These are the planes that pursue the player when they enter the base.