Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Not to be confused with Extraction, an Adversary Mode in GTA Online.|
- "An old, old friend was arrested in Mexico a few weeks ago. Before we could do anything to help he was extradited to the States, and now they're holding him at Ford Zancudo Military Base. It's too late to save him, so we have to green light. I would expect the same. Military resistance will be enormous, but if you take him out, so will the reward."
- — Description
The team needs to go to Fort Zancudo and eliminate a rival informant from Madrazo. When the team arrives there, a plane will take off with the informant in it. The plane needs to be shot down. Jets can be stolen from the airfield to accomplish this. It is advised to the players to not fly low or land in the airstrip. Once destroyed, the team will be informed by a message from Madrazo that he has talked and that the District Attorney needs to be taken out. He will be driving a black car just south of the base.
Once he's killed, his briefcase needs to be picked up and brought to Madrazo's house. This will complete the job.
- Break into Fort Zancudo.
- Take out the informant.
- Go to Madrazo's house.
- Take out the District Attorney.
- Collect the briefcase.
- Deliver the briefcase to Madrazo's house.
- As of the January 2016 Update, the informant's Titan can sometimes freeze in the air right after taking off, making it easy for the player to kill him.
- If the player goes to Sandy Shores Airfield, they will find two jets on the airstrip.
- This mission is considerably easier if the player owns a Hydra or Savage.
- After the player has killed the D.A., an easier method of getting the briefcase without getting shot at is to fly out to sea, lose the wanted level and then come back. Picking up the briefcase does not give the player a wanted level.
- It is possible to destroy the plane with the informant before it is able to take off by shooting at it with an RPG before it comes into the player's field of view.
- Killing the informant is optional. The player can simply let him escape and directly go to the D.A. when he shows up to steal the briefcase and bring it back to Madrazo.
- The mission can be completed more quickly if the player goes to Sandy Shores and steals a jet from the airstrip. These are the planes that pursue the player when they enter the base.