- "The search engine that knows everything about you, mostly because it drives around in cars collecting all your private data."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
Eyefind.info, stylized as eyefind.info, is the main web portal (see websites in GTA IV and GTA V) and search engine in-game. The player can buy stocks from them through the Bawsaq.com website in Grand Theft Auto V. It's based on Google.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Along with the search engine, Eyefind.info has a random link generator called LuckyFind Search, where the player can look through a list of randomly selected websites. If the player enters an invalid or misspelled domain name, the browser redirects to the LuckyFind page.
Grand Theft Auto V
Eyefind.info returns as the primary web portal, accessed through the player's smartphone, and retains the ability to use the LuckyFind search, browse through website categories, and manually enter web addresses. The ability to check e-mail has been removed, because now the protagonists have an app on their phones to do that.
Eyefind.info also has gained a couple of incidental features mentioned throughout GTA V, none of which are usable by the player. The first is a map feature which provides a detailed satellite overhead view of areas. Screenshots of this feature are usually posted up on the wall during the planning stages of Heist missions. The second is a feature that lets the user see extremely detailed views of any location at street level, mentioned only during radio news segments due to the controversy surrounding it.
- Eyefind.info is based on internet search engine provider Google, with EyeFind Maps and Mail.eyefind.info being based on Google Earth, Google StreetView and Gmail respectively. The description of Eyefind on the BAWSAQ website is also a reference to the controversy surrounding Google's alleged invasion of privacy towards its users.
- The header at the top of the Eyefind home page in Grand Theft Auto V reads "It's like a series of tubes". This is a reference to a comment made in 2006 by Ted Stevens, the then Senator of Alaska, in which he described the internet as a "series of tubes". This same analogy is also made by government candidate John Hunter on Public Liberty Radio in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The tagline "for when you should be working" is a reference to people who browse the internet during their working hours.
- The eyefind.info URL exists in real-life, and entering the URL will direct the user to the Grand Theft Auto IV website.
- Mail.eyefind.info, Eyefind's email service.