The FCR-900 is a motorcycle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Classified as a superbike, it's one of the fastest vehicles in all Grand Theft Auto series.
Based on a Ducati 900 Supersport, the FCR-900's design may be described as being more aggressive and sporty than both the similarly designed PCJ-600 and BF-400, but is further available in a variety of designs. The FCR-900 is also a rare vehicle. In terms of its body, FCR-900 may be available with any one of three variations:
- A streetfighter version with no frontal fairing.
- A covered version with a half frontal fairing, which only conceals the upper front half of the bike.
- A covered version with a full frontal fairing, which conceals much of the front half of the bike.
There are also three different exhaust pipes and the rims can come in a variety of colors (this is the vehicle's secondary color). The bike may also come with single (left or right) or twin exhaust pipes.
The FCR-900 is designed as the most powerful manufactured motorcycle in GTA San Andreas, besting both the PCJ-600 and BF-400 with better torque, and handling. It just loses to the NRG-500 which has better acceleration and cornering than all other bikes, making the FCR-900 the second best bike in full comparison with all the motorcycles. It also has greater horsepower than even the NRG-500, but loses in torque. But consequently, the NRG-500 has less stability and resistance since it's a bike made specifically for GP races.
- Oddly enough, it has the same engine sound and the same horn as the Bandito.
- The name FCR-900 may be a homophone of the word "fucker".
- It is the only 900cc motorbike in the game.
- The FCR-900 has a resemblance of the two bikes: the Monsoni, and Nousagi; two superbikes from another Rockstar Games game Midnight Club 2.
- Almost always found driving around Rodeo and Richman, Los Santos. In fact, these are the only places where it is the most common bike, evrywhere else either has the HPV1000, Freeway, or PCJ-600 as most common.
- Can be found parked or driving around The Strip
- Can be found at the golf club in Las Venturas
- It's used in the Loco Syndicate mission T-Bone Mendez, but body type can change.
- The FCR-900 is also the reward for all silver at the Bike School in Blackfield, Las Venturas.
- Parked near Well Stacked Pizza in Roca Escalante, Las Venturas (only when wanted for export, however occasionally a PCJ-600 will spawn there instead.
- When the "Ninja Theme" cheat is activated, it will spawn regularly.
- Available for Import at Easter Basin for $8000. (Mondays only)