The design of this car appears to be influenced by the North American styling found on the second generation Infiniti FX.The front end features the headlamps similar to the 2004-2010 Mercedes Benz CLS-class.
The FQ 2 has decent handling and sub-par acceleration, as to be expected. The suspension is more focused on comfort, however the FQ 2 is enjoyable to drive on a winding back-road. Brakes are very weak on FQ 2, and it takes a long distance to come to a stop even from a moderate speed.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Spawns sometimes in Rockford Hills.
- Spawns mostly in Downtown Los Santos or Vinewood Hills.
- Spawns sometimes in Davis.
- Spawns very often at Sandy Shores.
- The FQ 2 is a common vehicle, more so when it's being request by Simeon Yetarian for his Import/Export Garage.
- The beta name of this vehicle is Lemniscate, the shape of the symbol "infinity", a reference to its real-life automaker. It features chrome elements on the bumpers and window trim. This name was most likely cut because the name is too flashy to its original automaker.
- Its name, most notably when said fast, is a reference to the saying "F you too!", which translates to "fuck you too!".
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, the FQ 2 sells for $5,000 at Los Santos Customs.
- Cars that will often spawn alongside it are the Sentinel and the Dominator.