The design of this car appears to be influenced by the North American styling found on the second generation Infiniti FX. The front end features headlamps similar to that of the 2004-2010 Mercedes Benz CLS-class. The tailamps bears resemblance of that Kia Optima (K5).
The FQ 2 has decent handling and sub-par acceleration, as to be expected. The suspension is more focused on comfort, however the FQ 2 is enjoyable to drive on a winding back-road. Brakes are very weak on FQ 2, and it takes a long distance to come to a stop even from a moderate speed.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Spawns sometimes in Rockford Hills.
- Spawns mostly in Downtown Los Santos or Vinewood Hills.
- Spawns sometimes in Davis.
- Spawns very often at Sandy Shores.
- Spawns at Big House Storage Inc. on Autopia Parkway from the district of Los Santos International Airport.
- During Beverly's Strangers and Freaks mission Paparazzo - The Sex Tape and with a unique License Plate "P4P4R4ZO".
- The FQ 2 is a common vehicle, more so when it's being request by Simeon Yetarian for his Import/Export Garage.
- Beverly owns a red FQ 2 with a unique License Plate "P4P4R4ZO" during his Strangers and Freaks mission Paparazzo - The Sex Tape.
- The beta name of this vehicle is Lemniscate, the shape of the symbol "infinity", a reference to its real-life automaker. It features chrome elements on the bumpers and window trim. This name was most likely cut because the name is too flashy to its original automaker.
- Sometimes, there will be a glitch where the FQ 2 door interior textures will be bugged and replaced by the radio textures.
- Its name, most notably when said fast, is a reference to the saying, "F you too!" which translates to, "Fuck you too!"
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, the FQ 2 sells for $5,000 at Los Santos Customs.
- Cars that will often spawn alongside it are the Sentinel and the Dominator.
- Oddly, the car shares the grille of the Interceptor.
- This is the second shortest named vehicle in the Grand Theft Auto series.The first is the 9F Sportscar.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is WorldWide FM.